– Papers –
I take care of liaising with the Italian authorities so that your bureaucratic paperwork is ready for the wedding day and your wedding is legally valid.
Getting married in Italy requires some paperwork and appointments with officials.
I can assist you every step of the way, from translating your documentation to scheduling and accompanying you to appointments with Italian officials or completing the necessary paperwork and legalities.
Once you arrive in Lucca we will gladly arrange a welcoming tour and take you to various wedding locations. We also provide you with a bundle of information to enrich your stay
– Services –
I can assist you by suggesting a perfect formula for your wedding day: flower decorations, music repertoire, photo coverage, catering solutions and access to exclusive venues. You deserve to be pampered on your day; a hair stylist and make-up artist will be at your disposal.
– Paperwork (which includes documents information and liaising with your consulates and the Lucca Registry Office)
– Witnesses (if needed)
– Interpreter I’ll be your interpreter at the wedding official ceremony.
– Welcome meeting at the hotel (with a detailed briefing of the wedding day)
– Assistance before and during the ceremony
– Site selection
– Contracts negotiation
– Ceremony Planning
– Reception Planning
– Wedding Party and Vendor Coordination
– Photographer: The most beautiful and unforgettable day of your life must be remembered while reminiscing the day through your wedding photo album. We will be glad to provide you with photographers who will do their very best to catch a glimpse of your happiness and to bear witness to the fact that your dream came true in Lucca!
– Flower decorations Every wedding has its special flower decoration! I will also help you choose the flower décor you prefer: a simple and sober decoration or a rich and colored ensemble.